Party and Event Information
The rink is available for private rental at the rate of $400 per hour.
Helpers are available for $35 per hour, per staffer. Payable at time of party (please book in advance)
Cancellation policy: $250 is non-refundable, $150 is refundable if cancelled 14 days prior to date of event.
Parties can be booked for 1, 1.5 or 2 hour increments depending upon availability.
- 1 hour – maximum 25 people.
- 1.5 hours – maximum 50 people.
- 2 – 2.5 hours – maximum 100 people.
- Rates includes skate rentals.
- Please see the attached schedule and our website calendar for available times.
- To make a reservation, contact the rink or book online as soon as possible. The party schedule fills up quickly.
GENERAL PARTY INFORMATION:
- With the exception of birthday cakes, no outside food is permitted. Catering is available through Joey’s by the Shore at (203) 227-5356 or (203) 227-5068.
- Heated pavilion is available for your use during your party time.
- No balloons, please!
- You may bring appropriate CDs or iPods to play. Satellite radio is also available.
- Skating aides available to help young children (ages 3-5 years) at no additional fee.
- Rink staff during private events is limited, but will be present to hand out skates and provide additional assistance.
- If you require more staffing (such as on-ice monitoring), we can arrange additional personnel to work your party for $35 per hour, per helper, payable directly. Please call well in advance to make these arrangements.
- We highly recommend that all participants, especially children, wear helmets. All skaters should wear warm clothes and gloves or mittens.
- Regarding inclement weather: even if it is raining or snowing, most parties will be held as scheduled. If the rink is open prior to your event and will be open after your event, we WILL NOT CANCEL YOUR PARTY. We will make every attempt to accommodate your private event.
- Please remember that you are responsible for the proper behavior and safety of your guests. You are also responsible for any decisions made regarding medical treatment on the behalf of your guests.
For all inquires please contact Cyndi at email@example.com